And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
tutorial .
Saturday, September 17, 2011 | 4:53 PM | 0 comments




tutorial kotak formspring.
tutorial letak formspring dalam blog.
tutorial kotak blockquote.
tutorial shadow keliling blog.
tutorial border keliling blog.
tutorial cara untuk buat tab menu drop down.
tutorial flash blockquote.
tutorial cantikkan comment box.
tutorial back to top button.
tutorial link pelangi.
tutorial link membesar apabila disentuh.
tutorial close window.
tutorial background di comment box.
tutorial dashboard+follow button.
tutorial cara buat tab menu macam meera.
tutorial energy saving mode.
tutorial measure blog weight. -kasya one
tutorial profile widget twitter.
tutorial effect marquee
tutorial letak cursor sendiri di blog.
tutorial mister linky widget.
tutorial buang navbar.
tutorial floating icon.

//Ameera-Aff;