And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
m-e
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 3:45 PM | 0 comments
Oh hai, hello again.
Assalamualaikum ;)

soo tmr is 12.12.12 right? Huh i wanna die. right here, right now. its really suck, to have this-stupid-feeling. I WANT TO BE THERE MAMA PLEASE LET ME GOOOO! argh. i cant do anything=.=

mama wants me to study. just study, keep on study. ingat robot apa? ergh okay ikhlas Ameera.

dah banyak kita plan kan? im sorry guys, i really cant do anything to be there. of course im trying my best but it just i cant. i dont know what this-feeling-called-, desperate maybe? yes im too desperate to go there. seronoknya kalau kita dapat lepak sama. BBQ? guitar. we're already planning to much for tmr. Hmph

sorry sorry sorry sorry and sorry i dont what to do anymore T.T hope you guys happy, eyda.. aten. dont expect too much from me anymore. kita mungkin boleh jumpa dekat sekolah je lah kot? setahun lagi. Ha ha appreciate every moment when we are together okay? cause thats maybe emm. okay nothing ;D

sorry for making you sad, guys.

i cant stop crying right now. i mean this few days. and i dont know why. banyak sangat. tak dapat pergi esok? or mama and baba doesnt have time for me anymore? or amir? argh pergi mati lah! okay stop it.

when i told opah abt what i just felt that day, i mean when we are in sunway pyramid. opah just said "kau sayang dia". lol much. TAKKAN LAAAAHHHH ;O and when i ask aten abt amir the she said " jangan meera, kau akan sakit dengan dia" Hmm.

yes maybe aku dah start sayang dia. i mean okay aku memang sayang dia. dari dulu mungkin? haha cuma aku try stop sebab ye lah best friend kot. nanti dia cakap apa pulak-.- and he loves someone else. so i need to stop before its too late. aku akan terluka lagi.

Heh i dont want to think abt boys anymore. cuma nak sayang seorang, dan tunggu dia :') only him. siapa? hehehehehehehehehe entah-,-'' now i just want to focus on my family, bestfriends and study. nak ingat kau buat semak sakit je hati okay? grrrrr

okay lah, enough for today. till then, take care Assalamualaikum.

aku nak ada dengan korang tolonglah. Hmph



//Ameera-Aff;