And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
its my heart.
Thursday, November 22, 2012 | 3:51 PM | 0 comments

if you think *that* will make me cry, yes you're right. if you think *that* will make me down, yes you win. Yeah, Do whatever you want. Even it hurts, just go live your life as you pleased. but seriously, i really dont know how to stop loving you. I really dont know how to stop thinking of you. How to stop missing you. and how to start hating on you!

Do whatever you want.

I do love you, but ill try my best to start living on my own. even if without you. sometimes i was thinking, do you really care? abt us? who are you to me? you are my everything, yes after them. then who am i to you? i am nothing, right? yes i clearly know about that, but i dont know how to stop loving people like you. why should i love the one who always hurts me? the one who only make me cry? the one who does not be there for me? stupid me.

hey even if im crying just because of you, it doesnt mean that i have no life. it doesnt mean that i have nothing to do. its just that im sad because i still in love with you even you keep hurting me. i still love people who doesnt love me anymore, who doesnt care about me at all. its wasting my time actually, yeah i know that-,- haih stupid me. again. but i still have my friends. who always be there for me. and i thanked Allah for that. its not that only you that i loved, i still have them even if i lose you. hey its better to lose YOU than them lah.

Do whatever you want. Try your harder to make me down again okay? im waiting for you next step ;)

now, i note to myself. even if i cant stop loving you, ill try to forget you. and im giving my best on this.

hey wanna know something? *you dont deserve me actually.

Assalamualaikum.

//Ameera-Aff;