And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
Im back.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 | 10:05 PM | 0 comments
Ehemm assalamualaikum. Hello guys im back. Harhar lama tak onl and update this blog. *fuhh fuhh* berhabuk!

Well, wifi rosakk macam ape jeh. Dah berapa bulan and baba malas nak kisah. Grr kfoinee baba. But now dah ada broadband ^^ kira okay lettew. Lagipun next year dah SPM. Taknaklah nanti addicted sangat.

Nenek is gone. Yes i have to accept that. Bukan i have tapi i need. Hmm rasa kosong. Ye sangat kosong. Dah takde yang nak bising meera bangun lambat, dah takde semua. Semua. First dengar nenek takde dari warden and memang, dunia macam bputar tiba tiba. Sehari sebelum tu i was happy like too happy. Laughing, playing and forget everything. Macam tau tau yang the next day ill be crying. All day. For the whole week i still cant accept it. Even now, hmm entahlah. Nenek, i miss you. Seriously. I miss your hug, i miss everything abt us :(



Hmm rindu asrama. *Oh my god meeraaaa tak sangka* Harhar this is because of MYA :) meera yati and aten. I met them in septechs. Thanks Allah for this. Now i have found my strength to survive in that school. Menggila with them sangat ohsemm. Every second, every day, every moment we create the memories. Mandi dalam hujan, main air, makan maggie dalam baldi, torture each other and many more. With help from nana which is my bestie* also to snap some pict :)

Okay i think i should stop now. Later sambung. Take care, annyeong <3


kita jauh tapi kita dekat, dalam hati :)
sayang; MYA sangats 




//Ameera-Aff;