And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
Heh.
Monday, December 5, 2011 | 12:51 AM | 0 comments
Rinduuuuuuu sangat dengan dia. Tapi meera taktahu nk buat ape. Meera tpksa tahan wlpun meera nk sgt ckp i love you, i miss you, i need you! sekarang. Tapi dia takde T.T Kita dah tak macam dulu dah kan? Dia dah berubah and i cant even tell him what i actually felt about us. Seriously the thing is like over. Even he is mine right now but i cant feel the way "he is mine macam dulu" . Argh serabut. Kenapa, kenapa dh tk boleh macam dulu? Meera tak mintak kita mcm dulu, i mean the old me but at least biarlah kita macam dulu dengan meera yang baru.

Meera ada "lelaki" yang cakap sayang meera tp kenapa meera rasa macam takde? I love you tahu tak. And it will never change.

Meera taktahu kenapa meera cakap semua ni. Meera taktahu jugak yang meera ni still betul ke tak. Meera selalu nak ape yang meera nak kan? Im sorry for not being perfect for you but at least this is me. The one who always love you. Gnight<3

Why do you always make me suffer? Boy dont you know i miss you so much :/ i can die you know.

Photobucket

//Ameera-Aff;