And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
i hate you .
Saturday, June 11, 2011 | 12:08 PM | 0 comments

i hate you. i hate hearing your name. i hate if people always talking about you. i hate it when i try to forget you , but actually it makes me love you and miss you even more . cant you just get out from my life? even in my mind? i hate you so much .

but actually i dont. i do love you. i love hearing your name. i love everything about you. its all about you. everything reminds me on you .

but thats the thing. i wish i did . i know that you dont care and i wish that i didnt care either. can you just be mine? stop hurting me. please . im begging you .

i know you love me. i know you want me . but why did you hurt me? its just. i cant bear everything. its hurting me. too much . and i just dont know what to do.

now, all i know is. leave me alone.

Photobucket

//Ameera-Aff;