And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
empty .
Monday, June 27, 2011 | 1:51 PM | 1 comments





saturday 25Jun 2011 ; 2209 pm .
hello yeah im back .and now i . just dont know what to do. dia tegur meera . oh yes. dia .
`shock. heh for sure. sape tk trkejut . kan ? almost 3months he left me. macamtu je . but now? dia tegur . like oh - my - god -.-

kenapa sekarang?i really dont know how to figure out my feeling . its torturing me. again and again .ergh buntu .im still loving you. until now . janji-2 tu semua , susah nak lupa .
tapi, mcm mana dgn dia? yeah him . i love `him but at the same time i cant forget him .huh? him and him .

yes.
it might be little confuse for you to understand this , but i dont mind . meera cuma nk luahkn je.
then its up to you nak baca or just drop my blog then click the button x up there (: how can i forget you? even lepas semua yg dia dh buat . susah . complicated. sangat !godd why me?eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

2300 .
ohh yes. camping with my friends or mybe best friends ?atheera - farhan - amir - arif - fadil - farid - hakim ` dekat mana?dekat padang dpn . heee happy ! obviously (:bakar ayam . buat bbq . ayam meera :O fadil ngek . dia pegi letak dekat api besar -.-

uhh revenge? oh yeah :D dia tk abis abis text text text and text .sooooo apelagi meera senyap senyap lah amek ayam dia , letak dekat api .then kipas-2 . huuu kitaorg punya ayam yg last .
so yg lain kena tunggu . *actually tu ayam farhan a.k.a paan . SHHHH ;)

main main ayam sampai ayam tk masak -.- but ayam meera paling besar yeayyyyy .then time nak makan tu ada dog .erghh tade mood . but still , happy .subuh balik rumah meera , yg lain tidur rumah arif #sebelah rumah meera je XD pagi tu , janji pukul 7 . alih-2 bangun 7.40 :O
main badminton ramai-2 happppyyyy gila thanks korang <3

thats all for today byebye lots of love , meera .


Photobucket

//Ameera-Aff;