And in another life,
I would be your girl
We'd keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away.

       //
And in another life
You would be my girl
We'd keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in another life,
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
the one that got away.


            -once you came into my life, please, stay.
Home l Follow l Dashboard

>ask me anything here<
Meeraaa Stuff Credits
" Alright, let’s stop crying and
wipe away your tears now "

- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.

Photobucket My boyfriend ♥



← older
newer →
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | 11:09 AM | 0 comments

tutorial kotak formspring
tutorial letak formspring dalam blog
tutorial blockquote
tutorial shadow keliling blog
tutorial border keliling blog
tutorial tab menu drop down
tutorial flash blockquote
tutorial cantikkan comment box
tutorial back to top button
tutorial link pelangi
tutorial link membesar apabila disentuh
tutorial close window
tutorial background dekat comment box
tutorial dashboard and follow button
tutorial cara buat tab menu macam meera
tutorial energy saving mode
tutorial measure blog weight - kasya one
tutorial profile widget for twitter
tutorial marquee text
tutorial letak cursor sendiri cara meera
tutorial mister linky widget
tutorial buang navbar Photobucket
tutorial floating button Photobucket


bagi sesiapa yang nak request boleh tanya dekat sini :)
Photobucket

//Ameera-Aff;